Dr. Friedman consults and provides evaluation for criminal and civil cases. Services include:
- Criminal and civil responsibility claims
- Assessment of dangerousness
- Attorney consultation (review of mental health records, Voir dire, case strategy)
- Personal Injury Evaluations
- Sexual Harassment Case consultation and evaluation
Since 2012, Dr. Friedman has served on the Superior Court of California, County of San Diego County Expert Witness Panel and since 2009, she has been a member of the Association for Threat Assessment Professionals.
RISK AND THREAT ASSESSMENT:
Dr. Friedman provides psychological evaluations for risk and threat assessments for television networks, media production companies, entertainment industry and the private sector, including on-site management and debriefing.