Dr. Friedman assists organizations as a change agent, particularly in times of critical change in regards to strategy, structure, and systems. To meet new imperatives, organizations and their management must adapt swiftly. Dr. Friedman focuses on conducting organizational assessments which bring alignment to corporate leadership and company values. This allows for new behaviors to be addressed and led throughout the organization to create positive change and growth, leading the organization and its stakeholders to success.
Dr. Friedman will:
- pinpoint unique issues that hinder effectiveness and decision making
- build trust amongst senior leadership
- facilitate discussion surrounding challenging topics
- address and mitigate leadership derailments
- address team’s level of healthiness of trust and constructive conflict
- assist CEO and Board in succession planning and Board development